Animated Short Film
Support this production financially and receive some great perks in exchange.
All the money received will go towards making sure Rose comes out to the highest quality.
You can take advantage of each of the prizes that we grant as a benefit for your contribution. You can contribute from 10usd onwards!
- Your name included in the credits as a backer.
- Once the short film has been released, you will be able to find your name in the credits of those who supported this project.
A coffee with the staff
- An exclusive 15 min. video conference with the production team and a Thank You video.
- During the video call, we will discuss the questions and comments you have about the production, we will take a “selfie” and post it to our “Coffee with Rose” page. We will do this once the crowdfunding campaign is finished. We will send you a video of the recording of our videoconference and your name will appear in the credits of the short under the title “Special Thanks”.
You as character!
- We are going to create your own character and include it in the short film.
- We will create a character with your physical features, that will appear as an extra in a few of the scenes created for the production. We will email you a thank you video and your name will appear in the special credits of the short film.
“The quality and work VisionArt puts into its productions is surprising.”
Minister of Culture
“Rose is a phenomenal short film, with a captivating story. This short will connect viewers with the Word of God and His Gospel, in a current and very real way. It’s such an important message that everyone has the right to hear.”
Artist / Winner of 5 Grammy awards
“I have huge admiration for VisionArt, not only for the quality of their work, but also because they have built a solid Studio and with a great work ethic and environment.”
Pastor and founder of “International Charismatic Mission” in Bogota, Colombia and the G12 network with more than 8000 connected churches worldwide. Author and writer of more than 80 books, passionate about photography and preaching the gospel.
In 2016 he inaugurated G12 Animation Studios (now Visionart Studios), later creating the successful series Little Big Heroes.
He left his native country, England to live in Bogotá together with his wife Manuela Harding, where they founded VisionArt, an editorial, audiovisual and Christ centered company. In 2016 he became part of the creative team of Little Big Heroes. He is also the creator of HeroKids TV a family digital platform with secure content for kids.
Manuela Harding is the mother of 4 children, and wife to Richard Harding. She graduated in Christian Ministry at Regent University and she is currently studying pedagogy and teaching methods. She is passionate for God and children and also a founder of HeroMoms, a Christian community for moms, teaching how to instruct our kids from home, with Christian principles and Fear of God. She is the director of the children’s ministry at MCI Church.
In 2016 she started the Plan and production for Little Big Heroes, reaching more than 1 million subscribers on its Spanish Youtube channel.
He lives in his home city, Bogota. Diego is an illustrator and storyboard artist. He studied visual arts and audiovisual production.
Married and father of 2 children, he was part of the creation team of Little Big Heroes in 2016. Today he is the director of VisionArt Studios and heads up productions such as “Sam y la Guerra secreta” and “Pescadines”. He started the pre production of Rose in 2019 and it is set to be finished in 2021.
We are grateful to our collaborators who have contributed their efforts so that this page arrives in your language.
Rose Da Costa
How will the resources be used?
We want to let you know how your contribution will be used and the way in which we have designed the production plan from start to finish.
To date we have a significant advance of one of the three important stages that are needed in the animation short process, the first stage is the pre-production where we conceive the idea of the story, the storyboard, animatic with voices and sounds, the art concept of the characters, as well as the environments that will be part of the scenes. Once all of these is approved, we begin the arduous but exciting work of 3D modeling, then we send the necessary props and characters to the rigging department so that they are suitable to be animated, when completing this process everything will be ready for the animators and actual movement.
Next, we want to show you the percentages in which the resources will be distributed, when the pre-production process is almost finished, we will start production and promotion.